We appreciate your interest in Rupper Associates, Inc. (RAI) and have provided information in our web site to familiarize you with RAI, including its history, products and services. Use of RAI’s website is subject to the following terms and conditions. Since changes are periodically added to RAI’s website, please read carefully the content of RAI’s website and note any revisions to these terms and conditions.
2005 RAI All rights reserved.
1) The information, documents and related graphics published in this Newsletter (the "Information") are the sole property of RAI.
2) Permission to use the Information is granted, provided that (a) the above copyright notice appears on all copies; (b) use of the Information is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only; (c) the Information is not modified in any way; and (d) no graphics available from this Internet site are used separate from accompanying text. All product names appearing in italics are trademarks owned by or licensed to RAI, its subsidiaries or affiliates. No use of any RAI trademark, trade names, trade dress and products in this Internet site may be made without the prior written authorization of RAI, except to identify the product or services of the company. Except as permitted above, no license or right, express or implied, is granted to any person under any patent, trademark or other proprietary right of RAI. The RAI logo is a proprietary mark owned by RAI. All other copyrights, product names, trade names, trademarks, slogans, and/or designs depicted in RAI Internet site are the proprietary items of their respective owners.
3) Any software downloaded from the RAI website, including, but not limited to, the images, documents, files and accompanying data are licensed to you, and remain the property of RAI or its respective trademark and/or copyright owner. No title or intellectual property rights are transferred to you.
4) Each person assumes full responsibility and all risks arising from use of this Internet site. The Information is presented "AS IS." While every effort is made to the contrary, RAI’s website may include technical inaccuracies, outdated information, or typographical errors. RUPPER ASSOCIATES INCORPORATED HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CREATED BY LAW, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER RAI, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, NOR ITS ASSIGNS OR SUCCESSORS, ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, LOSS OR DAMAGE (DIRECT OR INDIRECT), ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF RAI'S WEBSITE. Reference to specific products, processes, or services, do not constitute or imply recommendation or endorsement by RAI. RAI reserves the right to make improvements and/or changes in the products and services described in RAI’s website at any time.
5) RAI's products and services may vary. For questions and comments about RAI's products and services, please contact us at 631-264-3221. Or write to us at: RAI, 44 Trouville Road, Copiague, NY 11726.
6) RAI does not sell, trade or share customer data with any third party.
7) No sites linked to RAI's website have been reviewed by RAI. RAI is not responsible for the content of any sites linked to or from RAI’s website.
8) Certain products, material, and/or information, available on or through RAI's website may be subject to United States and International import/export regulations. RAI does not authorize the exportation of any such products, material, or information to any jurisdiction prohibited by United States Export Laws.